The global structured cabling market is expected to attain $9.6 billion valuation by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.9% from 2020 to 2030. The main factors driving the progress of the market are the growing integration of the internet of things (IoT) technology and the increasing requirement of cabling management across the world.
Get the Sample Copy of this Report @https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/structured-cabling-market/report-sample
In addition to this, the COVID-19 lockdown has negatively impacted the construction industry, with a huge reduction in the funding being provided to public projects and the shutting down of construction projects and construction sites, on account of economic uncertainty and the disruption of the global supply chain.
Due to this factor, the requirement of structured cabling solutions in the construction industry will decrease sharply in the near future, thereby negatively impacting the progress of the market.On the basis of product, the structured cabling market is divided into copper components, copper cable, fiber components, and fiber cable.
Make Enquiry Before Purchase @https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=structured-cabling-market
This market research report provides a comprehensive overview of the structured cabling market
- Historical and the present size of the structured cabling market
- Future potential of the market through its forecast for the period 2020– 2030
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential