The global commercial refrigeration equipment market is growing due to the rising demand for ready-to-eat products and beverages and development of organized retail. There has been a major transformation in the refrigeration technology in the past few years, as manufacturers have shifted from fluorinated gases (F-gases) to natural refrigerants.
Get the Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/commercial-refrigeration-equipment-market/report-sample
Geographically, developed countries in Europe and North America are on the verge of completely eliminating the use of F-gases from their commercial refrigeration equipment. For instance, a key player in the commercial refrigeration equipment market, Carrier Corporation, changed the technology of its MiniCO2OL commercial refrigerator series quite early by replacing F-gases with natural refrigerants, such as carbon dioxide.
The manufacturing cost of MiniCO2OL refrigerators is quite low, compared to similar F-gas-based equipment. The cost-efficiency factor of such natural refrigerant-based equipment is increasing their demand among small and medium-scale food retailers. On the other side, developing countries in Asia-Pacific (APAC) have not yet phased out F-gases, because manufacturers here are yet to get their hands on advanced technology for F-gas elimination.
Make Enquiry Before Purchase @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=commercial-refrigeration-equipment-market
This market research report provides a comprehensive overview of the commercial refrigeration equipment market
- Historical and the present size of the commercial refrigeration equipment market
- Future potential of the market through its forecast for the period 2020– 2030
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential