Muir Health says that valvular diseases, such as aortic stenosis, are detected in 1.5 million people in the U.S. every year. Therefore, due to the rising incidence of such valvular diseases, the global aortic valve market is predicted to witness a high CAGR of 13.2% between 2020 and 2030. At this rate, the industry size will increase from $7,568.3 million in 2019 to $29,146.9 million by 2030, according to the market research report published by P&S Intelligence.
Receive Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/aortic-valve-market/report-sample
As per the World Health Organization, about 2% of the population suffering from cardiovascular diseases are also affected by RHD, i.e. approximately 33 million people all over the globe are suffering from RHD. This increasing prevalence of RHD is expected to result in the growth of the aortic valve domain in the years to come. At the present time, however, the market is being severely affected because of the COVID-19 pandemic, as health services are under immense pressure.
Make an Enquiry Before Purchase: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=aortic-valve-market
Geographically, the European region is predicted to witness the fastest growth in the coming years, owing to the rising prevalence of aortic stenosis in Western European countries, according to the data published by the European Heart Journal. Some of the common treatments recommended for aortic stenosis are transcatheter aortic valve treatment and surgical valve replacement. Because of the increasing prevalence of heart diseases, the treatment rate is rising as well, thereby leading to the growth of the regional market.
This study covers
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings