The WHO says that around 235 million people live with asthma around the world, while more than 3 million die of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) every year. As a result, the global capnography devices market revenue is predicted to increase to $713.3 million by 2030, from $379.9 million in 2019, at a 6.0% CAGR between 2020 and 2030, according to the market research report published by P&S Intelligence.
Receive Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/capnography-devices-market/report-sample
On account of the COVID-19 pandemic, the capnography devices market has received an unprecedented boost, as COVID is essentially a respiratory disease. By mid-September 2020, the disease has infected more than 28 million people and killed over 920,000. This has put the global healthcare industry under severe pressure, as the mounting number of patients is leading to an acute shortage of hospital beds, diagnostic, monitoring, and therapeutic equipment, and other medical resources. Thus, governments are making hefty investments to procure the necessary systems, including ventilators and capnography devices.
Make an Enquiry Before Purchase: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=capnography-devices-market
Geographically, the capnography devices market is predicted to register the fastest growth in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region in the coming years. This would be a result of the rising requirement for efficient respiratory monitoring devices, because of the high urgency for treating respiratory ailments and disorders, especially in the developing nations such as China and India. Furthermore, the high and wide variety of complexities associated with these diseases are expected to boost the market growth in the region. In addition to this, the soaring geriatric population is pushing up the requirement for capnography devices in the region, on account of the fact that they are highly vulnerable to chronic diseases.
This study covers
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders